I continued with stomach woes but was functional (and had to be) to get the kids where they needed to be and at least fed!
Sophia helping me by helping Tobin with Chinese homework, we finally did get a tutor!
Sophia had an all day birthday party to attend, Tobin and Gabrielle went to our helper's village, and Isabella and I taught English for three hours. Afterwards, I took her to her favorite restaurant as a mommy date. I was still barely eating (day 5-6 by this time). But I enjoyed watching her eat what she loves.
We also, as promised, had our 'daddy away' tea party. I serve tea or decaf coffee, or soda, and lots of yummy junk food that we don't usually eat: Oreos, chips, etc. This time we did hot chocolate because the Kimbrells brought us some along with chocolate peppermint sticks to dip in it! YUM.
Everyone dressed up. Tobin was Iron Man and went to invite the others to tea...
what a gentleman :).