Laura and Lee called, talking prep for their trip to see us (We are SO excited), they proceeded to tell me about the State (NC) vs. Florida Basketball game in which Florida, in Overtime, won with a 75 foot shot at the buzzer. Of course I had to waste five minutes and watch it. Wow. They were not as elated. As I relayed the story to David (in Chinese so our helper could hear and be amazed as well), he tried to stop me half way through saying "don't even say it, I know how it is going to end." I happily didn't listen and finished my story, to which he said, "doesn't it just get old?" (the winning). My reply: "uh, no."
He did want me to blog about our dryer. So blogworthy. It was fixed, parts and labor, for $12.00. The Haier brand service was incredible. They called and told us when they were coming, actually said they could come earlier, had to leave and order the part. The next morning it was finished. We could hardly tell they were in our house. These kind of projects on the daddy do list make husbands in this country look real good!