Just to have these on file in case they get lost in the fray, they were especially cute this year.
Except the big 'DADDY' on Sophia's card, I did all the writing.
Bella's card: I asked her what she wanted to say about or to daddy:
"I say love you daddy"
"say hello daddy"
"daddy is handsome"
Sophia's:
I prompted her on this for a poem-like feel, then we did a little 'mind map' with Daddy's name in the middle and what she thought of when she thinks of him.
Her poem (bold parts are her own words, the others are prompts from me):
Daddy I love you you're so funny
you're so sweet like honey
Daddy I like it when you play with me
Next time won't you come to my tea party.
Daddy I want you to pick me up every day,
so that we can play
Daddy you are so silly in the whole world
wherever he goes I will go with him
The mind map (things you think of when you think of daddy):
Fun, play, making igloos, spins and swings me around, best in the whole wide world, handsome, don't go away (she kept repeating this).