Friday, December 27, 2013

December fun: giving and receiving

We slowly give and receive gifts leading up to Christmas day, this makes things more relaxed and focused on Christmas day. Though we involve the kids in giving on a larger scale, they have great simple joy in making cards and drawing pictures for us, and they started doing this months ago, then ask me to put them away until Christmas...


Gabrielle, precious gift.

Here are some more gifts from Poppy and CC
Lite Brite, I remember these from when I was little, they love it!


All the kiddos set up a store outside in our yard with their 'cash drawer', a friend came over to help. They wrote the sign in Chinese and asked for my help, then I asked for her friend's help, who then asked for my help. I was encouraged that she didn't know how to write the character either.

A small Thomas train, remote control. Excited eyes.





A cool helicopter with batman that goes inside...

They also received a Dora game, which all of us played right away, including Tobin.

And then they all did the Dora dance....it was hilarious


These are some of my fave pics of the season:

Handsome hubby and precious baby