I am not quite sure how this series of posts will go. Poppy took over 1000 pictures, I am selecting just a few, by few I mean about 10 or so per post, and who knows how many that will be...
We had an incredible visit with them and were so thankful for the opportunity to share our lives with them on this side of the globe. The kids had a blast and were very tearful when their plane departed.
But here is how it started:
They beat me home! This was at about 3:30 or so in the afternoon, I arrived later that at 7:00 p.m. from Bangkok with Gabrielle.
First moments, so precious.
Yep, for the first time ever, Poppy and CC welcomed me at our airport. And here is who they came to meet, sweet Baby G!
Alright already, what is all the fuss over me about?!
Days were spent showing Poppy and CC how they could ride bikes, explore, play games, read, etc...
This is in our apartment complex, we love this boardwalk! Those are actual houses in the background, huge houses...
One of my best friends is Canadian and has 3 boys, she sent me some clothes for Tobin, thanks Melissa, he wears them all except the UNC ones (David forbids it, when I said 'maybe' he said, 'would you like me to put our kids in Tennessee outfits?' umm..no, you win)
Chatting while showing them the swing at the end of the boardwalk