This blue-eyed boy continues to crack us up...I wish everyone could experience a little bit of Tobin...
- He loves helicopters and airplanes
- He loves to wear 'basketball' clothes, and is particular about what he wears
- He loves to put his socks and shoes on every morning and most of the time can do this all by himself
- He gets very animated and emphatic when he is excited, and because he is so verbal, we hear some incredible sentences coming out of his little body, and we crack up, I can't think of some great ones right now, but he will say: 'Oh my goodness, mama, look at that big green bus', OR 'actually mama, I want to go outside', 'wow! a huge spider' and he often uses funny voices and knows he is being funny when he talks.
- he likes to repeat what we say when we say something funny: (laughing) 'ha ha, you just said wowzers."
- He can answer quite a few catechism questions....I loved it when David asked: 'where is God?' and Tobin looked at him like he was crazy and said: 'I don't know!'
- the other day, he got out a real Bible, sat on a small chair, crossed his legs and said: 'mama, I am busy' (this was funny, but maybe not, since he is mimicking us...convicting)
- He loves playing with his sisters, but enjoys hitting when things don't go his way.
- when I correct him strongly, he sometimes says: 'mama, you made me sad'
- when he is being rebellious and we say: 'say yes, mama' he will reply angrily; 'yes, mama, NO'
- He says thank you without being prompted, but always reminds us: 'say your welcome mama', or when he coughs or sneezes: 'say bless you, mama'
- he somehow has learned his colors, it is great being the 3rd child, you just learn by osmosis!
- His Chinese was getting pretty good, now we are without a helper so he doesn't have as much practice, though I do let him watch short Dora videos, which he can understand.
- Tobin and Bella are about the same size, he weighs about 14 kg, and is about 95 cm tall
- though he is in a house full of girls, he is ALL BOY!
- he loves green smoothies, which include coconut oil, olive oil, fish oil, lots of spinach, and strawberries, he is the only child that will drink them these days
- he still loves his baa baa and sucks his thumb at nap and night time
- he had gone backwards in potty training, but is doing great now! last night was the first night in a while that we didn't put a pull up on him, he was dry!
- he is a jokester and quite a clever one at that, his mischievous smile reminds me of his daddy!