T and B play school, it was nap time.
TEA PARTY. As promised on Sunday we had a tea party.
The girls first put on a real ballet recital, Mozart composed.
It was filled with drama, anticipation, and twirls.
and 'tea' or juice.
junk food treats and bracelet decorating and then another craft.
I reminded these souls how precious they are and I love to play with them!
When we set up the computer for G to walk to you I thought how thankful I was that you were coming back soon simply to enjoy these moments. I was reminded that soldiers and others away from their kids for months at a time miss these milestones and have to watch via computer like that, and not enjoy the real embrace at the end of the walk.
And then came Monday. as promised: multiple subjects being addressed here:
Today G cruised around the water area walking like she owned the place. This was right before you called.
Our morning has gone like this:
Alarm at 6:15, snoozed until 6:40.
Coffee and Bible for me until 7:15, Tobin got up in there and came out with me.
G started making noise too, this after inconsolable crying until almost midnight.
I thought she did great considering I let her cry it out, and feared I harmed her for eternity, which is odd. The fears were odd last night. It was the most anxious night I have had. I actually haven't been anxious the whole time you have been gone until then. And I have let each of our kids 'cry it out' numerous times.
I eventually did go to sleep.
Back to breakfast...
girls up by 7:30, breakfast was had (oatmeal). I am starting to let G feed herself and she can somewhat.
We did Bible together and verses. Good job, David, they know them well!
They started gearing up for play and I let them, reminding them of our school day ahead.
at 8:20 I was ready, but they had just put their swords in their belts so I let them play ten more minutes.
8:30 Circle time was CC New and Review! History, Latin, Geography! Latin is now John 1, which is to the 'let it go' of Frozen. Girls did not want to stop.
9:00 Tot school with Tobin, letter P. Girls read. (I gave Sophia a checklist of daily things to do in school) and I started Bella's Spelling/Phonics Road lesson
9:30 Break for all (I bought the girls notebooks and they love writing in them. They are doing their own blessing/gifts/thank you journal.
Caleb came over and brought a nerf gun and pop rocks, what more could Tobin want? This after I had Ayi do a new add-in "Chinese for Tobin" hopefully 20-30 minutes play time speaking a lot together.
10:00 re-grouped and Sophia finished cursive and Spelling PR. took a short break and came back to math. I also did Math with Bella in there somewhere. We did a Right start lesson and then part of her singapore math workbook. It was a Review 1, she made a 100!
11:15 break until after lunch, during lunch we did catechism, while eating 'convenient noodles' and healthy green smoothies.
12:30: I snuck a work out in while Ayi walked G (the poodle like little girl) and the kids played outside. I let them outside a lot since it has been rainy for days and the sun was out!
1:30-2:20 Read aloud: Merlin and the dragons, plus a snippet of US civil war from our CC, then history portion: crusades.
You called!! Love hearing your voice.
3:00 started new pizza crust recipe that didn't rise, it is too cold.
5:00 pizza in oven, kids playing inside, Sophia promises to do her last thing on the list: Chinese, after dinner.
We may finish the movie 'Enchanted' tonight.
Yang Yang and Zhangming, a new friend, played inside all afternoon. They literally made dresses out of our old curtains and dressed Bella up and then cooked and served her food. This was a riot. I let them put make up on her too.
Tobin slept long and hard and was still playing with Caleb's gun
In her throne room
with her servants
Come show Aunt K what you have been up to...
They stayed for pizza and the movie, and Sophia even did her 20 minutes of Chinese while the girls played and waited on the movie., though I could not get the Chinese subtitles to play!
Tomorrow it is a Frozen Party for AB! Girls are excited.
Signing off.