Thursday, January 15, 2015

Gabrielle 16 Months

This baby is becoming a toddler and looking more like a little girl right before our eyes.
 She can understand a ton, even if she cannot communicate very well yet.
She pretty much has the same words she has had for awhile: no, nose, wei (Chinese hello, used on the phone only), mama, ut oh, nigh nigh, shenme (chinese what?)
She can get very angry and give a good tantrum, and then gets her feelings hurt when we tell her 'no' and discipline her.

The fact that she still cannot walk does give me pause and every week I say I will write the doctors and I don't. I am not scared, just unsure if I need to be doing something. She can hold her weight she just can't walk with it....though she can climb very well, a dangerous combination.
 The girls (and Tobin too) still love on her even when she gets feisty back...here she wonders where they are taking her.
We put her crib in Tobin's room and they certainly have their shenanigans at night and it is often 9 p.m. or later before all is quiet. She now has a cold which has her waking up a bit...

She is sweet precious fun, we love you Baby Gabrielle, and we will probably always call you that!