All week we kept telling her how to say: "I am two!" We did this because when we usually asked her she would say: 'five'. Here she is holding up her whole hand but saying: 'two!'
These big brown eyes do melt the heart, but don't be fooled, she is as stubborn as us all. And remember she is two. Call them 'terrible' call them whatever, but we have already begun the training to help her act not so 'two-ish'. But really the age has a bad rap, she is learning so much, talking pretty well in both languages, and continues to be the toy of distraction at the table or any other time. She is just a doll baby at this stage. And she well knows it!
She is a precious gift that keeps us laughing and still able to enjoy some baby ness in our house, though she is a full-fledged toddler, and I got rid of all of my sippy cups!
Now that Sophia and Bella are in Chinese school at the same time, it is Tobin, G and me at home in the mornings. He and I do some 'school' and then they play, play, play!
And honestly, sometimes fight and scream.
I put the pretty dress on her that she got last year on her birthday, and handed her David's Grandmother's purse. Myra Belle never got to meet any of her grandkids, but she would have eaten them all up. And they love this pocket book.
Precious! Happy Birthday girl!