Yes, you read correctly. I went to buy sliced cheese the other day and they were out. I was shocked when she pulled out two other kinds I had never seen before: strawberry flavored and chocolate flavored cheese, sliced and all. Gross. But most people around do not like cheese, so I guess it would make sense to flavor it some. I would eat their moldy tofu dish that is so popular if they made it chocolate or strawberry flavored...
In other news, we of course have been following the Olympics, so blessed to be in the same time zone. We watched the absolutely incredible mens 4x100 swimming relay (and I am not even a fan), the comeback was awesome. Then today we watched Phelps win his third gold in swimming. This is actually good language practice as all the commentary is in Mandarin (and it is so refreshingly clear, unlike what we are used to hearing here in the boonies). We don't understand all of it, but we certainly understood the female commentator as she was talking about Phelps today, she said: "he is all muscle!" funny, David just commented the same thing. Let's hope he gets all 8 golds!