Monday, August 18, 2008

Forty Years



Today is Homer and Cynthia's (Sophia's Poppy and CC) fortieth wedding anniversary. What an example they are of a marriage centered on truth and love. We are so thankful for you guys! Happy Anniversary!

FYI, for their anniversary I created/published a book of pictures and anecdotes of our time in the states with them and titled it "Six months with Sofa Loafa," (thats Sophia). I did this using www.blurb.com and have to give it much props here! This program was so easy and the book so affordable! I highly recommend it. If you like scrapbooking you will love this. I have decided I will still scrap because there is something cathartic about using your hands and not sitting in front of the computer for forever, but I will definitely be 'publishing' more books with blurb.



Lately, Sophia has been running over to the dryer and squatting like this. She will just stare at if for a few minutes then leave. She knows this is a 'no touch' and she has actually never touched it (amazing), she watches it whether it is on or not, and she can't even see her reflection in the glass. So silly, that girl.

She jabbers all the time, especially when people are here, it is so funny, she has complete conversations with herself. Friends will ask us what she is saying, I should just make up something, then they would think she is a genius, but I always confess that I don't know.

Back to the Olympics, gotta go watch the US women's soccer team in the semifinals!!