Sophia is saying so much these days, mostly gibberish. But here is her word list (I am sure I am forgetting some):
-ball
-balloon (baroom, with a roll of the 'r' and lots of drool)
-baby
-bye bye
-ut oh
-owa (flower)
-lie (light)
-lala (Laura)
-cc (cc)
-peas (please, does not often say this, but does on occasion, and can sign it sometimes too)
-cheese
-shoes
-duh (dog)
-mama (rarely)
-daddy (rarely)
To see Sophia have a real conversation go to this link.
Sophia also waved to the gymnast on TV who was waving when she won the gold, too funny. Speaking of Olympics, I forgot to tell you that when Phelps was receiving his 25th gold medal, okay his 8th, we laughed again when the commentator said (in chinese): His smile is extremely cute!
For some reason, though are in the same time zone, we are still having to stay up late (late for us being past 9:30) to catch some key events like track finals, soccer games, and volleyball. But it has been worth it.