Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day 4, and we will stop counting

Sophia woke up at 5 am and had to pee, she actually had gone a little bit. Of course she would not go back to sleep, I laid with her until 7:15...
She had one accident in the morning, but did great the rest of the day, she is getting to where she really tells us most of the time. She even pooped in the potty today! We are not pumping all the fluids as much and tomorrow hope to wean off all the rewards, going to a chart that will reap one reward at the end of the day. She really has done well. I am not saying she is fully trained, I know she will need constant 'training' for a while, but she has learned a ton I think and can listen to her body better. We are offering big rewards for staying dry through all the airports on our trip. We will be gone Thurs-Sun, but thurs and Sun are all day travel days! Ugh.

There are so many cute new things/sayings Sophia is charming us with. But they are for another post...as I am beat. Must feed Isabella and go to bed. (she didn't go through the night quite as long either after I fed her at 5 I laid with Sophia...those girls...gotta love 'em)