Saturday, August 8, 2009

Isabella 7 weeks


Here is our 7 week old, growing so fast. She pretty consistently goes through the night, meaning, I feed her at 10 pm and again around 5, sometimes 6, sometimes earlier. She did this way earlier than Sophia (okay really only about 2 weeks earlier). Here is the thing: She doesn't cry at that time, I check on her at 4 ish sometimes, she is sleeping well. At 5 she is sucking her thumb pretty good (so I feed her), or at 6, like this morning, no noise, I went in there, eyes wide open and thumb in her mouth! I just wonder how long she puts herself off with her thumb, she just started that this week. We are still happy around here for sure! But two thumb suckers. We definitely need to break Sophia's habit, but we can't say we haven't enjoyed the self comfort it has brought her at times! (EP, we won't let her go until 10 y.o., but may need your help breaking the habit!)

trying for some kind of portrait...

looking at daddy making funny faces


Love the cute clothes Poppy and CC and Laura and Lee