Friday, September 11, 2009

Our Piano!

We got a new piano...sort of. It is a yamaha 'portable grand' piano, so it looks like a keyboard, but has weighted keys and all sorts of other features that make it look and feel like a real piano. David played piano for almost ten years and wants to get back into it to help serve our family, he is really excited! (yes my man has another hidden talent, mechanical engineer, great soccer player, linguist of sorts...piano player...who knew?)
I have zero musical ability, except to sing off key, which I will be doing as we enjoy this blessing. Did I mention Sophia loves it too. LOVES it.


open it up already!

thankfully our friend J and David had just come back from running so he could help haul it up four flights of stairs. The post work out cool down.


hauling the trash away, what a big help she is.

while we wait for daddy to put it all together (no small feat)

Awww.....

here we go...