Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sweet times with my sis

7.7.2010- 7.9.2010

We spent three good days in Raleigh with Travis, Julie, and the gang. It was so good for us to hang out in 'daily life' things, watching the kids, cleaning up, cooking, etc. We talked and talked about anything and everything, and still have much deeper to go. But it was so sweet and encouraging. She is one of the most amazing women I know!

Sophia and Anna are two peas in a pod, loud and love to have fun. Sophia will do whatever Anna does. I loved the continual 'lets go play in your room' from Sophia, or the other way around. They would dress up, sing, cook, and laugh together.

We had a sprinkler day one day and some other precious friends came over to share in the fun. What a blast.
On Thursday night I got to go hang out with Heather, awesome time. And Friday Julie and I had all afternoon to ourselves without kids! Thanks David and Travis. How did we spend the afternoon? Heather took us out to a great lunch at the Village Draft House in Cameron Village, where we talked for over an hour (maybe 2???), then we ran errands and hit Target of course! I loved this time together.







making mud pies with Josiah, whose parents came to visit us in China!


with two of the four cousins


Bella learned to drive

Lunch time shenanigans





girls played dress up at the Chiltons' house, we went there to eat dinner and reconnect. Their basement was a child's heaven.


Tim and David eating ice cream and catching up.


Anna Lucia, that girl.


peas in a pod, like I said.


Bella meanwhile toppled Didi as much as she could. what a brute she was.


Bubbles in the basement...too fun