All of that said so far we have had:
- many, many instances of discipline,
- S trying to sleep at school for the first time: nope.
- digging of LOTS of toilet paper out of the toilet put there by B, in the middle of my talking, praying, crying out to God for the heart of S (discipline session) who threw the whopper of all fits, and then my friends came over to pray with me and they sat there for 30 minutes (the session with S lasted 45 minutes at least) before I said, pray FOR me PLEASE, and they did!
- Sophia's last day of school
- delicious coffee cake
- a wonderful, fully enjoyed tea party
- S trying and praying for a heart of love toward her sister
- giggles at bedtime
- B falling IN the toilet when I let her try to go potty and wipe all by herself while I was in the shower (note to self: what were you thinking?)
- orange window paint stuff squirting in a beautiful arch across the living room (by me), in seeming slow motion, across the couch and onto the floor (10 feet no lie). I did pull off the couch cushion and wash it a little, but got distracted. I read later you are supposed to wash immediately! The girls and I just laughed when this happened because it was quite a beautiful little disaster we had on our hands.
- the never ending calls of B at night time, and middle of the night calls because of...wait for it...firecrackers
- firecrackers all through out the day but most prominent during our rest times.
- lots of outdoor fun
- all the neighborhood kids out playing is lots of fun (no more books for weeks!)
- We all had a blast lighting the sparklers that you can throw and they squirm on the ground, we did this for over an hour one night with ten other kids, and me the only adult, I about burnt my thumb off lighting them all.
- Tobin's first tooth!!! (i will highlight more of him in his very own post)
- B cruising with the potty training thing, she rarely goes in her pull-up, but the 5:30 a.m. wake up to potty woke S too and she did not really go back to sleep.
- I drank a little of your caffeinated coffee, honey, oh so needed this morning.
- saturday bath, movie night, popcorn.