We were invited to another baby's one year birthday party, which is just a dinner for friends where everyone is expected to give some money.
We had not been to this village as a family before, but our friends were there (their daughter, the mother of the child whose party it was, married into this village).
Gabrielle will gladly let people feed her. (this is our close friend, not a stranger)
I just love these big woks, filled with our dinner. It is a basic barrel with wok on top.
(Herschel, maybe you could rig something like this in your back yard???)
This is the sis of our good friend. She was all up in my space so I cuddled with her and asked David to take a pic. Love her.
Sophia is laughing at me because I was hugging on her, something this culture does not do.
But I broke that barrier on purpose :).