Every year I think I am over it. But this year I asked David if he thought 'everything was okay out there?' as the blasts continued to shake us. Later we did find out a friend's solar hot water on the roof got hit and started a flood in their neighbors house.
On New Year's Day we went to our friends' house in the village.
Gabrielle likes to be mommy too:
She followed him around to feed him just like his Momma was doing.
We gave our kids 2 yuan (30 cents) to play with in this game. Bella kept hers without playing and was the only one who walked away with anything. We likened this particular game to a game at the fair, but explained gambling, how it works (there were larger stakes games going on all around us), and how it destroys lives. We have had this conversation before so they knew, which is why Bella held on to hers.
Lunch!
Cutie!
We continue to jump, jump, jump.
And per our tradition we ate outside that weekend.
I think Sophia took these pics and caught the goofballs in action!
As you can see it it not too cold here. I feel like I am freezing in the mornings, but it really warms up in the afternoons.
There went January.