12 a.m. -3 a.m.: Had a dream that I was in the snow, making snow angels with my sister and my friend Nikki. (99.9 % of my dreams have my sis in them)
3a.m.: woke up with stomach issues
4 a.m. : resolved issues
5 a.m.: woke up to roosters, closed bedroom window
6 a.m.: thought I heard Sophia, went to her door, nothing
7 a.m.: went to feed Isabella (who probably wakes up at 6 a.m. and sucks her thumb for an hour)
7:00 a.m.: Sophia wakes up, she wet the bed (hasn't done that in forever)
Breakfast
8: 20 a.m.: Take Sophia on the bike to the supermarket (she now pushes her own little cart around, and LOVES it)
9: 35 a.m.: make baby food: green beans, and make jumbo chocolate muffins that don't turn out (all the chips go to the bottom and burn...they still taste good, but instead of saving them and freezing them for our friends coming, we have to eat them...oops)
10:45: out shopping, find Gerber rice cereal, amazing. And some really cool baskets (a weakness). buy some clothes for Sophia, and end up having to return them, one pair of pants too tight, the others too loose...
12:00: bring noodles home for lunch
And the day goes on, only ran once last week, so I must run today, and I do, though I really want a nap....
nothing else too exciting....except...
The girls are sleeping in the same room tonight for the first time ever....so it may be another very early morning for us.
we will let you know how this adventure turns out.