Tuesday, November 3, 2009

mid day runs

Bella's schedule has changed! I began to stack her feedings at night in an effort to drop her 10pm feeding. I would feed her at a little before 7 pm and right around 8pm then she did great sleeping until 7 a.m. I did this for a week and then decided she could probably just do 5 feedings, and so far she has done great for three days now...we will see. Her new schedule:
7 wake and eat,
10 eat
1 eat
4:30 eat
7:30 (or a little later) eat
8pm: bedtime

she still naps in between every feeding, but her evening nap is usually just 6-7 or so, I wake her, give her medicine and wait a little while to feed her.

with all these changes I no longer run at night, also because it is REALLY dark out, and the street runs at night are a little weird. So I now do mid day runs, these runs are to the lake which are uphill, but since there is such low humidity it doesn't feel too hot even though it is bright and sunshiny. Even with being consistent again the weight is still so slow in leaving....but I feel so much better, so that is good. We also got a new gate guard, who is super sweet, after my Saturday longer run (4+ miles for me right now is a longer run, I usually just do 3-3.5), he force fed me an orange after I refused a few times. In the end I really enjoyed the post run orange, it was delicious.