I tried Honey whole wheat bread from scratch, not with my bread maker, turned out so much better (of course much more labor some). Still Yum. We have a guest next week so I froze one loaf for then, doubting he wants our oatmeal/prune/walnut/flaxseed/applesauce concoction (don't knock it 'till you try it).
David and I went on two dates in one week, one on Weds, the other Sat. It is just 2 hours out, the second date was more errand running, much more helpful for me on a moto then plodding along on my bike (but I still love riding my bike). We happened upon these beautiful flowers and picked them up for Sophia. I also bought a volleyball. When we first walked in the door she said: 'a new ball' 'is it MINE?'
'No Sophia it is for mommy and Miss Heather and Aunt Julie to play with when they come'
'oh'
'but these flowers are all yours'
'WOW, are they MINE?'
'yes, daddy bought them for you!'
'whoaaa, they are MINE!'
She loved them. What is not to love. They are still in her room, vibrant as ever. They also cost a little more than a dollar. Incidentally, the volleyball was flat the next day, so we returned it, I am still on the look out for a good one...