Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bubbles, Forts, and more

For reaching reading lesson number 60 Sophia got a big bottle of bubbles with a long wand, she loved it....she reached lesson 70 today and received a 'doctor' toy kit, which she LOVES. She is doing well with reading, though she does not love every lesson. We are teaching her perseverance at this point.





I love this photo because it captures their anticipation so well. They were playing the 'the big bad wolf' game, and Daddy was the big bad wolf. He is trying to blow down their house...


It is hard to get candid shots of this girl, because when I pull out the camera she looks at me, smiles big and says 'cheese!'


Sophia and I chat from across the room...she is probably saying: 'I have a good idea...' this is one of her favorite phrases.


while I nurse Tobin, Bella likes to sit on my leg and play 'trotty little horsey' I later see her do this with her baby doll, quite funny.


a living room fort, we used to call them 'igloos' and then 'tree houses' when we read a shortened version of Swiss Family Robinson, but they are just good 'ole living room forts.

the girls chat in their home. Sophia was the daddy and was about to go out hunting...