Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The roll over



Tobin really started rolling over yesterday. He had done it a few times before but I always thought it was a fluke. But yesterday he did it and would get stuck, whine, and then do it again once I put him back. He is FOUR months old TODAY!!!

And because he was so tired from all the rolling yesterday I woke him up at 7:10 a.m. with his last feeding the night before at 8:50 p.m. Wowzers. that probably really is a fluke.

He is cooing, smiling, and engaging a lot more. He is a bundle for sure, and probably weighs 15 or 16 pounds. I was going to start rice cereal TODAY because he had been waking so early, but I will wait a little longer ('solid foods' is a whole other ball game, I like to wait as long as possible for this...).

He is a cutey and the girls love him, we do too of course!