Even the top of her stove top was clean, she actually put stuff away, not just thrown somewhere.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
A clean room
Sophia decided all her own that she wanted to clean her room really well so that she could play 'market'. This started with her loading up the two strollers with stuff and strolling through the house saying (in Chinese) 'I'm selling stuff', she is mimicking the people we hear from the street calling out what they are selling (it is usually food or boiled water). She really wanted to play this with Ayi. She did a great job cleaning, I really couldn't believe it, so I let her play this with Ayi for a little bit until her Chinese tutor came, and then they continued in fun (and learning!).
Even the top of her stove top was clean, she actually put stuff away, not just thrown somewhere.
Even the top of her stove top was clean, she actually put stuff away, not just thrown somewhere.