Saturday, December 8, 2012

Bella's performance day

November 29, 2012
The smaller kids had their performances on Thursday, while all the others were on Friday. Yes, it was a full week of scheduling around some things. David was able to stay until almost 10:00 and left right after Bella was done.

Coming out of her class room, all the kids bring their chairs around to the performance area.



 They put make-up, bows and the hair ties in their hair. Quite cute. 
She acted nervous the whole time.


 The little kids classes did not even invite parents really. The big shin dig was for the next day. But still, there were parents there, and I already confirmed it with her teacher that it was okay. The other classes came to watch. Except Sophia's. I thought this weird, so I went and got her so she could watch Bella.
I love this pic.

Lined up and ready to go. Bella was in the front of one of her lines, which means some of her moves were supposed to be different, instead of looking at her teacher a lot she looked at the guy beside her to see what she was supposed to be doing. 


In the end, she stayed intent on being near her teacher and really concentrating. So much so, that her moves slowed down. This was hilarious to watch, but she did great. I was actually surprised she followed through with the whole thing.



This was the best part. Little, nervous, concentrating, Bella kept scooting closer to her teacher during the moves and was way out of line. She just kept looking at her and trying to follow along. 

 What a doll.

Her teacher asked me to take some class pictures. I love this class!