I came back from GuangZhou and was very surprised to find the crew (minus Tobin) at the airport to greet me. I was wearing a new hat. All the kiddos had to wear hats too...(including Tobin)
The kiddos did wonderful while I was gone. David seriously had very, perhaps zero problems with attitudes, etc. Plus, I had planned things out quite a bit, meals, school, etc. I trained Sophia how to teach Bella her 'letter of the week' activity every day. She loved doing this, and Bella loved having Sophia as a teacher. David said he didn't want to go out of his office and bother them because they were doing so well. And, Bella learned her new letter. I was so thankful for all the answers to prayer that allowed me to be with the Williams in GuangZhou.
Of course, when I had to leave for my dental work, that was unexpected, and nothing was planned. Things did not go quite as smooth as the previous week, but still God was very gracious. The best news was that it only took the doctor 2 full days, which usually takes a week (the first thing I mentioned was: 'I came from China to have you fix my tooth, and I have three kids I need to get back to', he laughed and said 'okay, let's take a look'.