Saturday, December 29, 2012

Saturday, O' Saturday

 Saturday morning. The girls put on these minority dresses and Tobin got in between them and then wanted out! But don't they look charming...

 They danced a little in the yard, and then when a few people came by they shied from the attention and came back inside to play with some dry beans in their kitchen.
Tobin actually tried to eat some. Twice. And after digging them out of his mouth, and praising God he didn't choke, I let the girls close him out of their room, and he and I played trains in his room...


Where did Tobin go?


And then I said yes to a living room fort...I turned the couches all on their sides and off they went into their house. David, meanwhile had some catching up to do in the office, with my being gone and his recent illness. But he was in and out when things got crazy (and oh they do sometimes).