Thursday, September 19, 2013

Gabrielle Shalom Day 1

 First photos.
 They let me kiss her and then took her to get cleaned up, while the doc finished up with me.
I was in recovery by 10:40 (yes, I looked at the clock), and they brought Gabrielle to nurse at 11:40. Then I went to my room by 12:30ish

During that time David went back and got the kids



I have no idea what I was saying. The kids were so excited. Tobin kept asking (on day 1 and 2), 'did you have the baby mommy?' 
They were amazed I could not feel my legs or walk.




 Sophia LOVES holding Gabrielle, and would hold her for hours if we let her.

Bella is just as excited and loves doting on her as well. But her arms are smaller so she is not quite as independent. 

  
Tobin held Gabrielle the first day but not since...



 Love this man. Unfortunately not enough pics like these!
 He is super-duper hubby and daddy.


 Sweetness.
Praise God from whom all blessings flow.