Friday, September 13, 2013

Little tidbits

Bella:
"After we have mei mei we get to go back home and then Poppy and CC will come"
Me: "I am glad you are so excited!"
Bella: "I am so excited! More than all the numbers in the world."

Sophia has some loose teeth, and she is very excited about them. She wants them to fall out but she is a little scared too. I gave her an apple to bite into. She paused, closed her eyes, then took a bite. She said she was praying before she did it. Still no major movement yet. But she is so quick to go to prayer in everything, puts me to shame sometimes. 


Sophia also got a haircut today, just down the road. She did not want it cut at all (it is almost to her bottom). Then she just wanted an inch off. I had them take 3-4 inches off, promising her it would grow back fast! It looks really healthy. We did this on our mommy date today.

Tobin is still a big fruit cake, and all boy, cracking us up every day, and proving his two-ness (vying for independence) all the same. In this pic he had put his shorts on all by himself. But not quite. They ended up two legs in one hole and all the way up around his waist, so he looked like he didn't have any shorts on at all.