This is outside of our back door, the weather has been AWESOME, so uncharacteristically cool for this time of year in Bangkok. Breezy, overcast, some days in the low 70's. We are enjoying it while we can.
Gator gal. I did not watch the game they lost, could not drag myself out of bed at that hour...but we love our gators anyway!
It had rained, so Sophia was making mud pies. Yes, with a white shirt on, I let her play in the mud some. I even let her dig her hands in it. I am relaxing as a mom, I guess. And I remember making my own chicken soup when I was her age with bark and dirt and grass...
And here is our little river. The girls and I went out to the bigger part of the river and watched small boat taxis go by. You can take these to some pretty convenient places, but you have to be quick and agile about getting on and off. As a family this may be hard. David may try it with Sophia one day, who knows.
Our little swing set, we do this every day almost, weather permitting, this day Daddy was with us!
"Daddy, you be the big bad wolf and this will be my brick house, try to blow it down." (David did try to blow it down, to no avail and to many giggles from Sophia)
Here is our pool. The bubbles were on which makes it looks like there is sand in the pool, it is really a stone bottom, for this little part.
Bella loves to just sit and play like this...
She tells everyone that she meets: 'I can swim all by myself without any help' (she is overlooking the use of floaties as help, she means without us holding onto her).