In about a month we will be a family of five...
On our way home from our Sunday family outing, Sophia asked: 'whatever are we going to name our baby?'
'we are still working on that honey, have you thought of anything else besides Pooh Bear or Leo (this from a 'little einstein' video)?'
'hmm....Adam'
I told her Adam was a good name, but we are still praying about it...
We actually have talked about names in passing but have not quite settled on anything yet, especially a back up girl name....oh my....
This is just one of the many ways this pregnancy has been different, here are some more:
1. less than a month to go and have not had a 'sit down' discussion about names
2. I had morning sickness almost daily the first trimester (no real throwing up, just REAL nausea), zero morning sickness with the girls
3. HORRIBLE varicose veins, and painful. These developed with Bella, went away, and came back with a vengeance, my right leg is pretty much dark blue. Not pretty.
4. I am definitely carrying higher than the other two, making my belly Stick OUT there. This too has made for #5:
5. worse heartburn, indigestion, nightly, as I am trying to lie down to sleep. And sometimes the inability to take real deep breaths.
6. Gained less weight than the others (so far). Though with the others I BLEW UP in Bangkok, heat, humidity, water weight, and the daily pastry from Au Bon Pain, all made me gain way too much weight with them. I am holding steady at average weight gain so far, though I started at about five pounds above my ideal/average.
7. Sleepless already. I do remember the hip pain in every pregnancy but not keeping me awake this much and so early (starting the past few weeks), an extra pillow has really helped though.
8. I have not yet reread 'babywise' definitely had read it at least once per pregnancy by now. oh well. I have only looked at 'what to expect' 2x for reference.
9. I drink a little caffeine daily and rarely nap. I drank zero caffeine with Sophia, maybe once in a blue moon with Bella, and definitely napped more regularly during those pregnancies.
10. left for Thailand earlier. This is the longest we have waited to leave, we are giving ourselves a 2 day cushion on the 'requirements' for flying while pregnant. With Sophia we were already gone, and with Bella, because of visa stuff we went out almost two weeks before the end of the 36th week. We hope to be gone less than two months this time, since the C-section will most likely be scheduled within the week prior to the due date.