helping mommy pack for Bangkok
Isabella Hayil is 21 months old. She and Sophia have quite distinct personalities. Bella is a 'go with the flow' kind of girl, I am sure that is a product of being #2. She has her opinions and can throw a good fit, but her spark is different. Such a joy, and always keeping us laughing, and on our toes.
Her English vocab is increasing, though she can't say many sentences.
her longest one yet is:
'may I get down...please?'
Her Chinese vocab is also improving slowly. At this stage we had a friend come and spend good one-on-one time with Sophia 3x/week. This helped her tremendously. We have not done that with Bella, mainly because we haven't found the right person, but our helper does help some.
She loves:
-watermelon
-curry rice
-noodles, of almost any variety and flavor
-oatmeal
-coffee (decaf, of course)
-lemon drink (both sour and sweet
-to draw with markers
-her little monkey (curious george)
-pushing the stroller around
-playing in her kitchen
-to dance
-almost any animal (and is not scared of them)
-Sophia
She dislikes:
-when mommy leaves to pick up Sophia from school (great crying involved here)
-papaya
-watching videos (without Sophia)
-I am sure there are other things but I cannot think of them now
I finished her first year scrap book, and will probably not do another, I am posting some pics of the pages, though not all of them. I went with very simple layouts.