Here is the status of the list:
- Oven vent?
- Kitchen shelf??? taobao
- Stroller fixed?
- Caulk kitchen sink
- Bathroom tub fixed, new TP dispenser
- Exercise equipment stored better/organized
- Bella's album, do more pages, print pics
- Canvas wall hangings
- Newsletter by March 1
- Girls names on wall? Find O, paint and hang
- Rug for didi's room????
- Hang things on wall in didi's room??? Wait?
- Plant for our bedroom (wait)
- Menu plan for bkk
The fix-it stuff is going to wait to be done all at once by our 'fix it' man, plus we have some things we need him to hang too, that means, #1,4,5, and maybe 12 will be done at one time this week or next, as we have a few other things for him to help us with too. David convinced me to wait until bangkok to menu plan for it, so we can budget better. Canvas wall hangings, and a plant will also wait until we return, most likely. The hangings take creative design and time, which I don't have a lot of now. And, we think the new (to us) stroller is fixed, I just need to get used to it. So, things are almost done.
I found the missing letter 'o' it had been missing for awhile. I have had these letters over a year, from a TCC team. I painted them and hung them:
Bella and I played and read books this morning, (while Sophia is at school), she just ate her snack while I sit here and fill you guys in. But she loves to push the stroller around, and must have a 'bag' or purse to go with her:
Didi's room furniture came, except the single bed. These pics are not good, it was the lighting, the angle, the time of day....OR just the photographer, I know I stink, but I try.
the dresser, with changing pad and basket on top for quick need items.
the book shelf, I just randomly put stuff on it to get them off the floor.
the bed will go where the pack and play is, who knows where the pack and play will go, though that will be his bed for quite a while...
Bella is wearing an apron.
see what I mean, not a good pic. I know the rocker doesn't match, but I don't really care. I think I need to implement some color to this brown/blue thing. Which color(s)? you tell me? And a rug? what color should that be if we get one?
The bed may come today, who knows. Meanwhile, Sophia and I are finishing up 'pre-school' stuff, we are on 'w', we will eat a lot of watermelon this week. And I still am reviewing language by listening daily and trying to speak with our helper (though a lot of time I resort back to Mandarin). My brain is becoming mushier by the minute, my nights more and more sleepless, I am getting BIG, but that is for another post.
Thanks for listening to these ramblings...