Saturday, March 2, 2013

Black Mountain Water Park, Hua Hin

 Near Cha Am beach (where our resort was), we heard about a water park. We hired a van and hit the road for the day. We did our research and knew that there were plenty of places to sit in the shade and rest, and fun even for the littlest of our kids. This was probably one of the most fun things we did. Here, Sophia is in the area for smaller kids.




 The wave pool was lots of fun and not too deep. We would take turns taking the girls out to deeper waters and holding on to the raft while they road the waves, both Bell and Soph loved it.



We did bring Tobin's sleeping tent, but he wouldn't sleep, with the bright sun and action all around who could blame him. I made Bella rest too in the shade. Both the youngest M kids slept soundly in the shade right next to me. I was glade to be resting with the four (I was very tired). Meanwhile David took Sophia on all the big slides. They looked incredible, and she was so excited, and brave. There was also a lazy river that I could have stayed in all day. We really loved this park, the lunch food was good (had standard Thai and some western), and great ice cream too! This was money well spent (did I mention kids under five were free, kids 5-12 were at a lower price than the adult ticket).