The last time we saw the 'L' family was 2 thanksgivings ago, before that it had been way. too. long. There are not many couples that both David and I really connect with both the husband and wife (we are actually blessed with a few!). But this match is tried and true for us. We love them. We were so excited that they too were coming to Thailand and we could have a few days together before M and I took the older kids to the Homeschool conference, while J and David hung back in Bangkok with the younger ones.
This could have been at Krispy Kreme based on Tobin's crazy face! I forget...
We ate at a REALLY good new Lebanese restaurant.
Uncle J and Bella boo.
The kiddos donning the Krispy Kreme hats. It was yum.
Even Bella thought so, and she can picky about her sweets.
For my birthday, M wanted to take me out for a pedicure, something I was completely willing to do! David and J gave us pretty much the whole day! We went to the mall, laughed for an hour at the Clinique counter while we tried on make-up and left looking like clowns. We ate lunch and talked serious over yum guacamole and Manao soda (best soda ever made). They have had a tragic year, and we talked about those trials, we talked about homeschooling (she is ahead of me a bit), we talked about life in China, family back home, and on and on. We also had a few more days as family, which was so fun, then she and I had even more time at the conference to talk too. This was a huge blessing for the year for us. Love this chick! Thanks M for a wonderful time.





