Yes, and no. Up early. check.
At 3:30 a.m. when Tobin peed in his bed. Changed sheets, back in bed.
Fifteen minutes later his belly ached. I prayed for him, talked a bit. Back to bed.
Fifteen minutes later he needed a blanket. By now G woke up and said: 'out out'.
I tried to put her back, but she did not obey your note about not screaming. In order not to wake the house I put her in bed with me. She lay wide awake.
Between 4:30 and 5 a.m. I put her back in bed. My alarm was set to go off in 30 minutes. I promptly changed it to 6:30 a.m. and got up to much needed word and prayer. Not running.
I got the girls out the door at 7:25 and the other two slept until 7:45, late for them, but they were tired!
This was a two cup of coffee morning. I changed my run schedule to do 40 minutes of hills today instead of 5 miles and intervals. I did this at 8:50, after Tobin read to me and I read to him. We did no memory work today apart from his time with the older girls later at CC class.
You called mid-day, thanks for encouraging our kiddos. They really are wondering what you are eating. :)
We did school, of course, followed our normal schedule. Sang, 'All glory be to Christ' because it is the only tune we can keep without you. But I still LOVE it.
We did not do GeoMap today. We worked on some stuff for our mid semester celebration for you when you return. And the girls played much needed play.
They recruited Ayi to play school outside on their make-shift blackboard. I am considering taking down their hanging chair in their room and making room for a blackboard for them...not sure yet.
Gabrielle sat in the sink and laughed.
Sophia took a selfie with G.
Tobin came home on the 'bus' carpool. He is in need of a helmet.
We went with the S family for our weekly dumplings. We ate fast, for HW was still undone by Sophia. And my belly now aches!
G may be having stomach issues as well. I put her to bed at 7 just to help me out, though she napped until 4. She is calling for me now...at 7:26. Must go get the others out of the bath. Pray for good health! I am going to bed...very soon!
love and miss you!