Me: (after coming home from our date night) Sophia what did you eat for dinner?
Sof: Chicken
Me: Chicken? really? (perplexed because we have no chicken and we never order out anything with chicken in it)
Sof: yeah, balls of chicken.
Me: what? (now I think she is talking about the noodles that have meatballs in the soup, which is most certainly not chicken, but I have no idea what she is talking about.)
I leave this alone for awhile and then we ask her again later and she pretty much says the same thing, Abby had already left so I had to wait until the next day to ask her what they ate. Normally they order out stir fried rice or curry pork or something.
Come to find out they ate leftover soup I had made: sweet potato coconut stew with..... wait for it.....Chickpeas! yes, it all makes sense now, Chickpeas (aka garbanzo beans), chicken, you get it? I am so slow.