Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Super Baby Food

I completely forgot this invaluable resource: Super Baby Food, anyone with a child needs to read this book, it is not vegan, does have vegetarian leanings, but is just a plain great resource on how to make baby food, what nutrients are in food, whole grains, complete proteins, it even has a section on crafts and how to make cakes into shapes. The recipe section is also incredible. I love this book, it has been great for living overseas and needing to make most baby food from scratch. All that said, I have referred to it for our meals as well where it details grains and legumes (beans) and how to cook them. Anyway. Check it out. Since the whole 'vegan' post was written awhile before I posted it (crazy if you think I wrote all that with the week I had), I forgot Super Baby Food.