Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Aunt Beth's package

Last night we received a package from Aunt Beth filled with goodies. My favorite is the peppermint caramel tea, it is now my morning tea!
But the girls LOVED their cards and their sweatshirts, which they both had to immediately put on, and I let them sleep in them. Perfect for this time of year. Thank you Beth so much!!!
(Okay, so I also have eaten more than my fair share of chocolate too, sshhh....)


Bella's new thing is really acting like she is reading. It is hilarious. She is 'reading' Beth's card.



I include this blurry pic because Sophia so appreciated Beth's message inside: 'Here is a doggie you can pet and not be afraid.' This because Sophia was so scared of Beth's dog. This was great!


Sophia is trying to 'smile' but can't figure out that her fake smile is really more like a grimace.
Love these sweatshirts. When I put Bella's on her she said: 'cute.' A little smug, girl, but yes you are cute.