We had a good morning of K4 stuff, with Sophia starting handwriting a little more formally, she loved it (today), not to say she won't hate it tomorrow.
I don't have much to say for this reluctant Monday, I had to really trod my way through it and put on joy. But there was joy, and at the end of the day, as we danced to some great Swing music on the piano, and the girls danced (jumped) over Tobin who just stared in awe I giggled and boogied down too. Thankful grace is not based on my attitude but on a giving God.
The highlight of the day was skyping with Daddy two times! Both girls got a chance to chat with him. Tobin was sleeping both times. He is doing well and enjoying getting a little dose of good history.

Saigon

At a Mexican place that he says does not rival Miguel's of Chiang Mai, 'but the chips were good'
The only pics I took today were of Tobin's eye for the doc. It is oozing goozing out gunk like it has done most of his life, just moreso now! Gross.
These were from yesterday: macala with Sophia (who beats me fair and square). Yes, we do wash those Gator shirts, and no I do not pick them out for her.
Tobin has found his feet, this is new since daddy has been gone. When I started putting them up towards his face he just laughed and laughed.
It is 7:56 p.m. and I am all done. Except I need to feed Tobin again, and check on the girls, who seem to be chatty this evening. But If I could I would go to bed. Right. now.