Sunday, September 25, 2011

Via Satellite

The night David left he called, still in China. Honestly I did not know his itinerary, I thought it was a straight shot to Saigon. Oops. He was pretty on schedule then and said something like: 'well, it is certainly easier traveling alone, but then you are still alone, I think I prefer the mafan (trouble) of traveling with three kids in tow.' Then later he emailed me, after many delays he arrived at his destination at 2 a.m. I thought: 'yeah, probably not.' I was thankful he made it, but thankful we decided against doing a little SE Asian vacation with littles right now. Thankful just for home. And of course missing him!
Here are some pics he sent of an evening meal out:

I love the self portrait, and decided I would participate (next post)

Sophia thought this pic looked like yummy food. Indeed!



I thought this looked good!

My posts will get more random from now on, the weekend is ending, back to more routine tomorrow (as much routine as we can find), no more play by play (that just gets boring, I know). But I will keep posting as long as wits (and time) remain.