Look at all those empty bottles of skittles!
Our bulletin board! Skittle filled (these were the party favors)
I got out Bella's baby book from a packed box and put it on display.
I went to pick up the plain cakes and started decorating!
It really was not as easy as it looks.
Next, her tutor brought a gift over. A cute piggy bank doll. She really loves this.
And then...I let the girls decorate the other little cake. So much fun.
And we all ate skittles along the way, of course. A day later, after all the party, etc. She said she didn't like the cake because it was too 'smacky'. She came up with that word all on her own to describe exactly what it was. She was right, after sticking the skittle cake in the fridge, they got too hard and chewy, or 'smacky' as our Bella might say.
Good job decorating girls!