| Bella acts so grown up sometimes, but still has the cutest baby voice. |
| The Standard Chinese pose, V for victory, or peace?! |
Standard summer fare: mango and pineapple. We honestly thank God for the delicious fruit we get to eat on a regular basis.
We found a new park along a creek, these kinds of well-landscaped paths and parkways are springing up all over the place. Our city has had a major overhaul the past two years. Much taller buildings, a new movie theater, and a KFC opening this month!
Our girls love them some Tobin.
Sophia takes very good care of him.
Meanwhile, he is into everything, but starting to listen too, or NOT. Here he attempts to climb a stool
I can do it, mama really no sweat. (mama is saying 'no Tobin')
Just chill out mama, really I can...(no, Tobin)
Just watch me! (I laugh every time I look at this picture. This expression). This kid just cracks us up.
And Bella does too, of course. She loves to carry her baby around, she is a good mama.
Making dumplings at our neighbors house. The girls are very at ease with almost all of our neighbors, and we are so thankful for this, they jumped right in helping make dumplings and chit chatting with our neighbor.
"okay girls, it is time to get Tobin up from his nap, go get him!" And then they go join him in bed. Seriously, they have all gotten in the pack-n-play and stayed there for twenty minutes before, making lots of noise of course.
Tobin loves crawling to these bean bags and just laying down on them.
Soph had the good idea of giving her stuffed animal dog a bath, so I said okay and then Bella needed to give her baby a bath too. This was a great activity for a hot afternoon, and it really worked. The dog and baby were very dirty and got very clean!