Friday, September 5, 2014

America 13: Parks, Visits, etc. Fun

Btown has an awesome city park, that has a train and a carousel, we went here quite a few times.






America also has lots of other fun parks as well. This was a different one, where kids explored and went on the swings. A lot. 

When in town we tried to go to Raleigh mid-week for community group, which meant sometimes going early and hanging out with the cousins (and me with Julie, of course). There are not many pics from these times because I was enjoying chatting with Julie!

Except when I discovered Gabrielle somewhat slamming Asa's head to the ground. Perhaps she thought he was a toy, I doubt it.

You caught me, really he is okay.

See? We were just playing.

Tobin received this cool hand-me-down shirt. Go Gators.

And back in btown we had a visit from Trent and his family. This is one of David's college friends who now lives in California. 

Beautiful Family!