Sunday, September 21, 2014

Tobin Quotables

Our internet has been quite rough for a few weeks. It works intermittently. I cannot upload pictures right now either. So just picture a real cute picture of Tobin.

Here are some recent quotes:
Context: The night before I had taken the kids on a bike ride around our neighborhood and we had a good time. We were discussing how everyone was out walking after dinner making it safer, cars had to go slow. We discussed how we loved living here.
Tobin: "China is my best home in the whole China world."

Context: The kids were begging to go 'to the water area' to ride bikes and play. I often do let them go there on their own but not riding bikes. Tobin had just gotten 'his very own bike' so he especially wanted to go, I told him that I couldn't go watch him right then...
Tobin: But Mama, we'll watch ourselves!

After looking at pictures of Uncle Lee and Aunt Laura all dressed up to go out.
Tobin: "Aunt Laura looks pretty, mommy" (he always compliments when I wear a dress or when Bella or Sophia have their hair done a certain way).

His prayers are the best. He always prays about whatever we just did. Thank you God for a good sleep. Thank you God for school. Thank you God for....cold water.