Most are looking at the camera. Bella is winking, Tobin may be grunting, not sure. But the background looks good.
Still moon-gazed quite a bit.
Sophia reading about Helicopters.
After boogie boarding for quite a while and catching a really Looong ride, Tobin came in to rest. I taught him this hand symbol and he said: 'surf's up dude'. He is a little too cool for his britches.
going to get more water. A boy on a mission.
Sun rise. I did not catch this once. With Gabrielle waking most nights, we slept until after sunrise if possible. Laura and Lee caught this pic, as they sipped their coffee on the porch one morning.
Hilarious trying to get all the kids in. I love Gabrielle's fat rolls on her knees. Seth is making a run for it.
Poppy celebrated a birthday while we were there, I won't tell which one. We were so glad to be able to enjoy it with him.
G is happy!
Poppy brought this toy for the kids to play with, it was a big hit.
This was our view. and those people walking out in the water are our people!!! David and crew plus Poppy and CC.