My mom, Grandma Donna was delighted to meet Gabrielle and love on the other kiddos. They like her little apartment and always find things to play with, this time they made musical instruments.
TCC arranged a women's retreat for the time we were in the U.S. I had so much fun with these ladies. What I love about Comm Group is the age range. I felt so encouraged and challenged by Ladies much older than me, a bit older than me, and younger than me as well. The life experience in people's walks with Christ in this group was a wealth of knowledge, I listened, laughed, and told my own stories.
Thank you ladies!
Holly was teaching Melissa and me how to crochet. I did what she said, got my loops going, and lasted about ten minutes. It was fun bonding time.
Melissa and Amelya. Sweet baby. Baby Asa made the trip too.
Two of my most fave people on earth:
The whole crew. Thanks Tracey for setting up the camera, and RUNNING to get in the pic, I was laughing so hard. Tracey and I bonded over reminiscing about UF, her alma mater as well, she and I worked at the same hospital (the same one where I was born). I am still laughing about some of her stories.