Wednesday, September 10, 2014

America 34: Last play days in the U.S.

One of the last times we visited the Williams' house the girls put on a good show for us. Anna and Sophia directed it, and Bella and Shiloh performed. It was quite hilarious.
Anna reads what will take place.

The girls look a little nervous. 

Soph reads the next part.

Anna is getting the music ready, Sophia is directing the cast when to come out and start. This is little Julie and little Lorraine right here.

I loved Shiloh's dramatic bow.


We promised all summer that near the end of our stay the kids could go on this trampoline/ bungee thing, and we made good on it. 

Bella: sure I will try.
 Um...no thanks.

Sophia saddles in. I was not feeling great or I would have done this with her.
 The bungee is based on the weight of the person.

 She went pretty high, it looked like loads of fun.
 She loved it. No one else participated, so we went on the train.